Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tomorrow the Flufftastic Summer Celebration starts!

I've decided to let you all in on the Cloth Diapering Package I am giving away during the Flufftastic Summer Celebration #clothdiaperhop!  Here you go!!




All of that goes to (1)US or Canadian winner!! 

(1) FuzziBunz One Size Elite in Mint
(1) Medium size Wet Bag made by a local WAHM
(5) Cloth wipes made by a local WAHM
(1) 60 load box of Tiny Bubbles Cloth Diaper Detergent

What do you think?  Pretty awesome that all of this was purchased at a local small business, huh?

Make sure you come back tomorrow when the Flufftastic Summer Celebration goes live! 

I'm so excited!!

See you soon,

Crunchy Katie



6 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! I am excited to enter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of you and your local consignment shop! We live in a rural enough area that we don't have consignment shops that would have cloth diaper stuff! (They have wool sweaters that I make into covers though!! ) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A consignment shop with cloth diapers would really be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE tiny bubbles! That stuff is the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete