Saturday, July 14, 2012

Long time no see!

I just logged on for the first time in months!  I've been so busy with the new baby girl and the other 4 this summer!  I finally am feeling like I've gotten used to waking to nurse the baby in the middle of the night and still stay up all day with all the kids!  Boy am I glad too! 

I've been busy collecting different cloth diapers and find that I'm falling in love with a different one so often.  I sold a few (of my more boyish colored) FuzziBunz to a new cloth convert friend of mine, and bought a whole bunch of BumGenius 4.0!  They are my current favorites. 

Now that I'm "old hat" at cloth diapering, I figured I should join a blog giveaway!  See the below link!  Today's the last day if you have a blog and want to join...get to it!

http://kerrificonline.blogspot.com/p/win-cloth-diaper-stash-sign-up.html

I promise I'll be back!

See you soon,

Crunchy Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment